Contact the Luddy Payroll Team at email@example.com:
- To employ a student, an academic-appointed employee (post-doc or research scientist/associate) or visitors (visiting scholar or no-pay visitor) a minimum of seven days before the job start date.
- For payroll or timesheet questions
- When an employee is terminated/resigns
The Luddy Bloomington Payroll team provides resources to ensure a newly hired staff meet payroll enrollment deadlines. New Luddy Bloomington employees must complete and submit all requisite paperwork and documentation to the Finance Office no later than two weeks prior to the hire-effective date.
I-9 forms are federally mandated for all new hires. To complete the I-9, employees should bring one document from list A or a combination of one document from list B and one document from list C with them on their first day of employment.
- List A: Documents that establish both identity and employment authorization
- List B: Documents that establish identity
- List C: Documents that establish employment authorization
Note: International students seeking employment need to bring a valid passport, IU Work Authorization card, and the J-1 or F-1 certificate.
Instructions for completing your time sheet in the TIME system
- Employee Resources - General information about your paycheck, taxes, timekeeping, etc.
- IU Employee Center - Personal pay, benefit, and taxes information and selections
- Direct Deposit Form
- Motor Vehicle Records Check Authorization Form
- Employee Tax Forms and addtional tax information
Other Instructions and Information